Welcome to my blog, Death by Cartoon.

This is a little spot on the web for some of my most disturbing art. Check out my website for a more delicious experience. www.deathbycartoon.com

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cartoon Martini V 2.1 Cartoon Martini Glass PNG With a Transparent Background


I created a cartoon martini a long time ago and put it here on my blogspot (www.deathbycartoon.blogspot.com/2010/07/shaken-not-stirredmartini-cartoon.html) and it became one of the most searched image for cartoon martini. So I decided to do a new much improved version and see if it would gain the same popularity.

This version is a png file with a transparent background for easy placement in emails, word docs, websites, flyers, tattoos :p or any other way you wish to use it. It is 100% free to use, but you can always feel free to give credit.

You can also download a super high resolution image here:
http://deathbycartoon.deviantart.com/art/Cartoon-Martini-404873072

No comments: